Folic acid is a B vitamin that helps the body make new healthy cells.* It is especially beneficial for women before and during pregnancy as it is known to prevent birth defects of the baby's brain or spine.*
Folic Acid may be used for women who are pregnant or planning on getting pregnant.* This vitamin is B-9 and is also called Folate. Often, it is used to prevent serious birth defects like neural tube defects which include spinal bifida.* B vitamins are also integral in maintaining energy levels.* Folic Acid may be used for keeping the blood sugar within a normal range and is said to help prevent changes in your body's DNA that could lead to cancer.* About the product:
- small potent dietary supplements
- requires no swallowing or water
- Micro Quick Absorb Instant dissolve tablets
- Preservative Free, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Dye Free; No Fillers,
- No Additives, No Excipients
- Easy to take
- All our vitamins and dietary supplements are manufactured in our Certified GMP facility under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines) in Los Angeles, California
(I mean, I’m not well known per-se for my awesome review on the MultiVite, but I’m here!) It was a rainy night and I was in a funk. I tried the multivites from Frunutta and the smell and taste of the B vitamins almost killed me! The good folks at Frunutta encouraged me to get the supplements separate and I did. These Folic Acid vitamins have no taste (just stevia), are very small, have no smell (yes, I checked - I’m not gonna to die twice) and they dissolve very nicely. As a habitual non-vitamin taker, I’d like to say thank you! I’m enjoying these so far.
Super prompt shipping!!!
Easy to take.
Working well for me. Love the convenience of the product. Wish there was an easy way as these to take my calcium :)