Methylcobalamin supports health of nervous, immune and circulatory systems and helps with detoxification of toxic substances in the body.* High levels of Methylcobalamin are said to help correct neurological defects and protect against aging.*
Vitamin B12 is available in several different forms.
Methylcobalamin (mecobalamin), an active form of vitamin B12, is a cobalamin, a form of vitamin B12.
It differs from cyanocobalamin in that the cyano at the cobalt is replaced with a methyl group.
Most vitamin B12 supplements contain cyanocobalamin; however, the liver must first "detoxify" the cyanide molecule and attach a methyl group to form methylcobalamin from the cyanocobalamin.
Methylcobalamin is the form of vitamin B12 that's the easiest for the body to use. *
This doesn’t mean to say one form should be favored over the other, they are both excellent at providing nutritionally valuable quantities of Vitamin B12 to the body.*
Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that gets immediately absorbed by the body.*
- Vitamin B12 deficiency*
- May treat pernicious anemia*
- Aids red blood cell creation*
- May treat methylation reactions*
- Regulates immune system*
Methylcobalamin deficiency symptoms may include numbness or tingling in fingers and toes.*
*. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."About the product:
- small potent dietary supplements
- requires no swallowing or water
- Micro Quick Absorb Instant dissolve tablets
- Preservative Free, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Dye Free; No Fillers,
- No Additives, No Excipients
- Easy to take
- All our vitamins and dietary supplements are manufactured in our Certified GMP facility under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines) in Los Angeles, California