For Anemia & Nerve Balance*
Cyanocobalamin supports metabolic health*, blood cells*, and nerves*. It is said to help with pernicious anemia*, stomach and intestine issues* and permanent nerve damage caused by B12 deficiency.* Also widely used for providing B12 support for those who had gastric bypass and chemo.*
B12 Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to treat a deficiency of this vitamin.* It is essential for maintaining metabolic health, blood cells and nerves. * It must turn into Methylcobalamin within the body before absorption begins.*
Vitamin B12 - Cyanocobalamin Benefits
B12 Cyanocobalamin supports:
- Maintenance of red blood cells*
- Helps with stomach/intestine problems*
- Prevents permanent nerve damage*
- Helps with poor nutrition*
- Helps to prevent anemia*
Vitamin C can decrease the amount of Vitamin B12 you absorb. Keep this in mind if you are taking a lot of C to strengthen your immune system such as during a cold.*
*. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."About the product:
- small potent dietary supplements
- requires no swallowing or water
- Micro Quick Absorb Instant dissolve tablets
- Preservative Free, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Dye Free; No Fillers,
- No Additives, No Excipients
- Easy to take
- All our vitamins and dietary supplements are manufactured in our Certified GMP facility under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines) in Los Angeles, California
Love this product
Thanks Amy. One of our best sellers. We are glad you love it.
I love that these are sublingual, don't taste bad, and are easy to take. I hate that everything has lactose in it!! I am lactose intolerant but bought these due to a deficiency in vitamin D, despite taking a prescribed time release for it monthly. My doctor recommended that I add these to my supplementation. I thought a minimal amount of lactose wouldn't bother me, but I had horrible bloating and will not be purchasing these again.
frunutta b12 does not cause loose movements, which mannitol-containing b12s did. Much better!