Milk Allergy vs. Lactose Intolerance?

 

Milk Allergy vs. Lactose Intolerance?
Have you ever felt that uneasy feeling of bloating, gas, abdominal cramping and diarrhea after eating or drinking dairy products? You are part of the large group of people that are lactose intolerant. This condition stems from the fact that you are lacking the enzyme lactase, an enzyme that is usually produced in the small intestine and helps breakdown the sugar lactose in dairy into glucose and galactose to be so they can be absorbed into the blood stream.When the enzyme is missing, the bacteria in the colon processes the lactose leading to these unpleasant symptoms. The condition is harmless but uncomfortable and can lead to awkward social situations. The condition in many is volume dependent. Many individuals are deficient in the enzyme but do not completely lack the enzyme so they can only breakdown lactose in small doses.

True Milk Allergy.
A true milk allergy is different than an intolerance and is related to the fact that an individual’s immune system attacks the milk proteins. There are two main proteins found in milk  casein and whey proteins. Casein is found in the solid part of milk and comprises about 80% of milk proteins. Whey proteins are found in the liquid component and comprise the other 20%.

Milk proteins are not to be confused with lactose which is a form of sugar, as explained earlier. People with a true milk allergy need to avoid milk proteins which can be found in many products and are usually carefully labeled.

Why Frunutta?
To get the vitamins your body needs you must be able to absorb it first. Hence the route of absorption of any vitamin into our system is of the outmost importance and hence Frunutta vitamins are meant to be taken under the tongue to absorb directly into the blood stream without additives and preservatives, just pure goodness!

Frunutta products contain minute amount of lactose, but no one is lactose intolerant under the tongue. The amount is so miniscule that if swallowed it has not been know to cause any issues even in lactose intolerant individuals.

Get Your Frunutta Now!
Frunutta vitamins have an easy, under-the-tongue delivery method so you don’t even need water to take these tiny tablets. Frunutta vitamins are also created without additives, preservatives, colorings, and other impurities so you can feel confident you are taking vitamins and NOTHING MORE.

Or start shopping for your vitamins by visiting our products store

Your Cart

Your shopping cart is empty.

Subtotal
$ 0.00 USD