Frunutta: Why You Should Be Taking Vitamins D3 & K2 Together!
Most of the senior citizen population is suffering from osteoporosis and its resultant medical conditions. Osteoporosis is called the “silent disease”, you may not know anything is wrong until a bone fracture. Physicians and their patients commonly address this issue through supplementation with Vitamin D and Calcium.
Although Vitamin D ensures that your blood calcium levels stay high enough to meet your body’s needs, it does not fully control where the calcium ends up. That is where the partnership with Vitamin K2 becomes important. K2 and Vitamin D3 work together to absorb calcium and direct it out of your soft tissues and into your bones and teeth.
The Role of Vitamin D3!
National Institute of Health (NIH) states that Vitamin D3 is considered a fat-soluble prohormone which is involved in many aspects of our wellbeing and regulatory functions just like a hormone. Everyone is aware that calcium absorption and bone health are a major part of vitamin D3 benefits. However, most people may not know that Vitamin D3 is also involved in the control of inflammation, sugar control, proper cell death, proper cell growth, and many other cellular and system regulation. Most people in the western hemisphere do not obtain their vitamin D3 from sun exposure or foods sources and need to be supplemented to obtain optimal levels. Due to its inability to dissolve in water D3 is at times difficult to absorb without large fatty meal or a glass of whole milk. Hence many find that they are D3 deficient even though they have been taking their supplements regularly. The entire line of Frunutta products including our variety of D3 doses are simply absorbed under your tongue - sublingually - bypassing the difficulty of absorbing this critical “pro-hormone” in the gut.
When is the Best Time to Take My Vitamin D Supplement?
If you are taking your vitamin D3 in pill form, experts recommend taking the pill with a full meal – preferably a fatty meal – to maximize absorption. If you take Frunutta’s vitamin D3 tablets, you do not need to worry about any of the above since it absorbs under your tongue and directly into your bloodstream. No need to plan a fatty meal or worry about an upset stomach because Frunutta D3 completely bypasses your gut.
There is a debate about the best time of day to take Vitamin D3 – there is some research that suggests Vitamin D3 may negatively impact your sleep. Until further research is available, we recommend you consume your Vitamin D3 supplements first thing in the morning. Make it part of your morning ritual. It is easier than having to remember to take them later in your busy day.
Possible Health Benefits of Vitamin D!
- Healthy bones, Vitamin D is vital for bone health
- Reduced risk of flu
- Reduced risk of diabetes
- Healthy infants
- Healthy pregnancy
- Cancer prevention
- Prevents Osteoporosis and Fractures
- Improve Physical Performance
- Beneficial for Brain Development and Function
- Improves Cognitive Functions
- Reduces Depression
- Reduces Risk of Parkinson’s Disease
- Plays a Role in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Beneficial in Multiple Sclerosis
- Improves Sleep Quality
- Reduces the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Prevents Obesity
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Role
Diseases Linked to Vitamin D Deficiency
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (IDB): a group of disorders in which the intestines become inflamed. It is a result of the immune system attacking a harmless virus, bacteria, or food in the gut, causing inflammation that leads to bowel injury.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS): a common disorder that affects the large intestine. Signs and symptoms include cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, and diarrhea or constipation, or both.
- Fibromyalgia: a chronic disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, and tenderness in localized areas
- Interstitial cystitis or bladder pain syndrome (BPS): a chronic bladder health issue. It is a feeling of pain and pressure in the bladder area.
- MS “multiple sclerosis” - a chronic, typically progressive disease involving damage to the sheaths of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, whose symptoms may include numbness, impairment of speech and of muscular coordination, blurred vision, and severe fatigue.
- Osteoporosis: a medical condition in which the bones become brittle and fragile from loss of tissue, typically as a result of hormonal changes, or deficiency of calcium or vitamin D.
Since it is very likely that you are going to be playing catch up from the time you didn’t have enough Vitamin D in your body. We recommend talking to your doctor about your blood levels are finding the right Vitamin D IU for you.
The Role of Vitamin K2!
Vitamin K is found in leafy greens like spinach and kale, fermented legumes (natto), and vegetables, and in some fatty, animal-sourced foods like egg yolk, liver, and cheese.
Vitamin K2 is necessary for blood clotting and promotes the accumulation of calcium in your bones and teeth. It also works to reduce calcification of soft tissues, like the kidneys and blood vessels. This is important, since blood vessel calcification has been linked to the development of chronic diseases, like heart and kidney disease.
Vitamin K2 activates MGP, a protein that helps direct calcium to the desirable places (bones) and leads it away from the undesirable places (arteries). It is also thought to aid with cardiovascular health. Individuals on Warfarin should consult their physician before taking any Vitamin K products. HENCE VITAMIN K2 IS BELIEVED TO ASSURE THAT THE CALCIUM THAT YOU ABSORB ENDS UP IN YOUR TEETH AND BONES AND NOT AS KIDNEY STONES OR ARTERIAL CALCIFICATIONS.
Why is Vitamin K2 Important?
Vitamin K2 is believed to have the following beneficial effects on the body based on observation, population studies and in multinational research.
- Reverses osteoporosis
- Promotes brain and bone health
- Reduces plaque in arteries
- Prevents kidney stones
- Promotes teeth health
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
Get Your Frunutta Now!
The entire line of Frunutta products are simply absorbed under your tongue – ‘sublingually’- bypassing the need to be swallowed or to survive the harsh environment of the gut. Simply place Frunutta’s vitamins or minerals under your tongue and let it absorb directly into your blood stream. Frunutta vitamins are also created without additives, preservatives, colorings, and other impurities so we at Frunutta feel you are taking the best vitamins possible and NOTHING MORE!
Or start shopping for your vitamins by visiting our products store.
Always consult with your doctor whenever taking any vitamins or supplements and the above statements are not meant to treat, cure, or diagnose any disease.
Your shopping cart is empty.